HOW TO CHOOSE TUBE?
- It has been decades that cosmetic plastic tube manufacturers develop the technique of producing the tube sleeve. Compare to other sleeve materials such as PBL, ABL, and aluminum, PE tube is easier to carry with and has a better elastic resilience. Moreover, cosmetic plastic tube is more eco-friendly to our environment which is 100% recyclable.
- The first step of choosing tube is understand how to measure tube diameter and comparing with content size.
- How to measure diameter?
- We have 9 tube diameters (mm) available : D16, D18, D22, D25, D30, D35, D38, D40, D49
- Shape : Round vs Oval
- Round tubes are available in 9 diameters (mm) : D16, D18, D22, D25, D30, D35, D38, D40, D49
- Oval tubes are available in 3 diameters (mm) : D30, D38 and D40
- Layer : Single vs multi layer
EVOH: Oxygen Barrier of Choice in packaging- Ethylene Vinyl Alcohol, or EVOH, is a copolymer of ethylene and vinyl alcohol that can be used to give additional oxygen and gas barrier properties to a plastic bottle or jar.
- EVOH provides an excellent solution against oxygen penetration. The increased oxygen barrier property helps food items remain fresh and prevent premature decomposition.
- The increased oxygen barrier property helps product items remain fresh and prevent premature decomposition.
- This type of barrier technology is also used for many medical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic packaging applications.
How is EVOH implemented in packaging?- EVOH is often “sandwiched” in between the inner and outer plastic wall of tube.
- A thin layer of adhesive goes between the EVOH layer and the inner and outer wall.
- As a result EVOH is often referred to as a multilayer barrier technology.
- Heading Profile